Cute, yummy and easy to make 👍
- 4oz butter, room temperature softed, 1/3 cup sugar (this amount is for not very sweet), mix well
- Add 1/4 tsb salt, 2 eggs (room temperature), 1tsb vanilla extract (opt), mix well
- Add orange zest (opt), sift in 2 cups all purpose flour, 1/3 cup almond flour, 1/4 tsb baking powder, mix well
- Put the dough between two pieces of parchment paper or wax paper, roll to ~3mm thick, let it cool in fridge for ~1hour.
- Peel orange and slice it to think slices
- preheat oven to 360f (adjust based on your oven)
- Use a cup or cookie cutter to cut to circles that about the size of your orange
- Dry the orange slices with paper towels, and put them on top of the cookies
- Bake for ~20 minutes
If you like soft and buttery cookies, you got to try this 🥰
This recipe makes 2 dozens of cookies. I made 8 vanilla, 8 lemon and 8 chocolate:
- Flour: 3.5 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp salt, 1tsp baking powder
- 8oz unsalted butter, 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature softed
- in a food mixer, blend butter till fluffy, then add the cream cheese, blend.
- add ~2/3 cup of sugar (this amount is not very sweet, you can adjust based on your preference), blend
- add 2 eggs, blend
- Add the flour, blend
- I am going to make 8 vanilla, 8 lemon and 8 chocolate with this dough. You can choose your flavor accordingly. So I split the dough to 3 pieces:
- 1st: add 1.5 tsp vanilla, blend
- 2nd: add 1.5 tsp lemon juice, blend
- 3rd: add 1.5 tsp chocolate syrup, 2tsp cocoa powder, blend
- let the dough cool and rest in the fridge for at least an hour
- preheat oven to 375f.
- shape the dough to balls or slightly flat the balls
- bake for 12 ~15 minutes, adjust based on your oven.
1.5 cup flour, ~4tbsp lard, 110g water
11/4cup flour, 6tbsp lard
取一半油酥，加red food coloring调成粉红色. If you care, you can buy natural plants based food coloring.