OMG, can I eat this when I am working out working off 😲? Try out this recipe with air fryer, low carb, only 1tsb of oil.
Here we go:
- one package of chicken wings, add the following seasonings and mix well: 0.5 tsb salt, 3tsp soy sauce, 3tsb sake or cooking wine, 1 pinch of white pepper, 1 pinch of sichuan pepper powder (o), 1 pinch of chinese five spices (o), 1 pinch of chilli powder (o).
- marinate 1+ hours
- crispy batter powder: 5 tsb potato starch + 1 tsb corn starch, 1 pinch salt, 1 pinch pepper, 1 pinch seasoned salt (o), mix well.
- lightly bread the seasoned chicken wings: try to drain the wings to dry, i.e. with less sauce, before roll it in the batter powder.
- brush with a little bit of oil, air fryer 390f, 6 mins; flip, brush with a little bit of oil, 6 minutes again.
- check for readiness, if needed, try add 2 minutes each time till ready.
- enjoy 🥂