An easy to make, delicious, crispy and soft dessert! Also very healthy and no sugar added.
- 1 and 2/3 cup all purpose flour (about 200g), 1tsb instant yeast, ~125ml warm milk. Mix and knead well. Let it rest for 10 mins.
- roll the dough to about 10 inch big with a rolling pin.
- mince 2 bananas, add it to the top of the dough, add 1~2 tbsp cheese or cream cheese (optional).
- wrap it up (like make a Baozi). If there are too much dough at the center, you can take some off.
- gently flat it with your hand to about 10 inch big. Let it rise for 30 minutes.
- brush with egg, sprinkle with some sesame seeds, bake for ~25 minutes at 350f.
- Enjoy 🥂