Occasionally, I still miss dessert after meal. Here is a very low fat low carb low calories dessert. It has no added sugar but still delicious, and super easy to make 🙂
- 2 cups of milk (you can also use coconut milk, almond milk, etc.). Heat to just about to boil.
- 3 geletin sheets, soft in water for 5mins
- add the geletin to the milk, stir and let it dissolve.
- pour the milk to 5 small cups, refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
- meanwhile, cut an apple to small pieces, add 1tsb of lemon juice (optional), a little bit cinnamon, cook 5 ~10 mins till soft.
- wait till it is cool, add the apples to the milk cups, and and a spoon of yogurt (optional)
This is a very healthy dessert, no added sugar, only about 50 calarios per serve. Enjoy🥂