If you like soft and buttery cookies, you got to try this 🥰
This recipe makes 2 dozens of cookies. I made 8 vanilla, 8 lemon and 8 chocolate:
- Flour: 3.5 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp salt, 1tsp baking powder
- 8oz unsalted butter, 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature softed
- in a food mixer, blend butter till fluffy, then add the cream cheese, blend.
- add ~2/3 cup of sugar (this amount is not very sweet, you can adjust based on your preference), blend
- add 2 eggs, blend
- Add the flour, blend
- I am going to make 8 vanilla, 8 lemon and 8 chocolate with this dough. You can choose your flavor accordingly. So I split the dough to 3 pieces:
- 1st: add 1.5 tsp vanilla, blend
- 2nd: add 1.5 tsp lemon juice, blend
- 3rd: add 1.5 tsp chocolate syrup, 2tsp cocoa powder, blend
- let the dough cool and rest in the fridge for at least an hour
- preheat oven to 375f.
- shape the dough to balls or slightly flat the balls
- bake for 12 ~15 minutes, adjust based on your oven.