If you also love baking like me, this is a perfect way to relax and enjoy a delicious Sunday afternoon. Homemade pineapple cake is so much more refreshing and tasty😋
Ok, let’s start!
Making the pineapple filling:
- 1 pineapple, skin and core removed, slice to big chunks, put into blender, and ground coarsely.
- filter out juice and put the pulp into a cast iron pan or a no-stick pan.
- fry for ~15 minutes, mix well
- add 1tbsp maltose, fry for ~15 minutes, mix well
- add 15g unsalted butter, fry for ~10 minutes, mix well.
- done! You should see the filling easy to stay together and dry.
- put in refrigerator to let it cool.
Making the cookie dough:
- 150g flour（1.2cups)
- 100g butter, softed in room temperature
- ~1tbsp powder sugar
- 1 egg
- Mix the first three, and then add the egg, mix well. Wrap with plastic food wrap, and put in refrigerator for half an hour to an hour.
Ok, after about half an hour, now everything is ready. Let’s make the pineapple cake!
Devide both the filling and the dough equally to 20 small balls each.
Flat the dough ball and wrap the pineapple filling inside. Use a mold or your hands to shape it well.
Preheat oven to 360F, bake for 25 minutes.
Enjoy with a cup of red tea, so good 😘