Got many pineapples recently, and working very hard to consume them 😇. Ha, why not make pineapple fried rice, one stone two birds: dinner and pineapple 🙂
This is a very simple recipe. Here are the ingredients I used, but you can replace many things with what you have:
– 3 eggs + a bit salt, beat and fry, put aside
– Shrimp and/or chicken, fry, add a bit white pepper and salt, put aside
– Fry vegetables, I used carrots, mushroom, onion, a bit garlic and green onions
– Add ~2 bowl of cooked rice, fry for 2 mins, season with salt and a bit sugar.
– Add the eggs, shrimp and/or chicken
– Spoon to the pineapple, add a bit crushed peanuts and parsley (opt.)